COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Parry sez that the EFL players should take their holidays now (where the fuck they are going to he'll have no idea) and that the season resumes mid-May and all over within fifty-odd days! Desperation in the time of pandemic! That would make a cracking title for a book. Think there's been a similar one?

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom

I was pointed in the direction of this website this morning. It's painting a pretty bleak picture for the UK in particular with projected death forecasts reaching almost 3,000 per day by this time next week. Even the pictures for America and France amongst others look a lot better than here.
Their numbers are wrong because the maths for the UK is wrong.

Really? Utter moronic reply. I retire in Oct then I can reply in a manner I'd really like to.

Funny how a mention of police frequently becomes spiteful, hatred and complete ignorance. Says an awful lot more about you than me.

Most of the police I have met have been really good, but there have been some utter bastards too. If you believe you are one of the good ones bud you can take pride in that when you retire and rightly so.

Been at work all week , we have picked up over 14 tons of food from a warehouse and delivered this to local food banks daily.

On Wednesday we had finished by midday so we t and cut the grass along the seafront to keep it looking nice. I have never seen it so busy with cyclist, walkers and joggers. I over heard one family saying where to head to . At the speed they were cycling at I would guess they ride would take a about 4 hours !.
We drove passed the seafront again yesterday doing a food drop and again the seafront was packed with cyclist walkers and joggers. People here in thanet are not doing a little 30 minutes of exercise but a few hours. I would say that lockdown between 8am to about 6pm isnt working. I dont know about the evening as I am in lockdown !
There is no official limit on how long you can exercise.
It was Gove who said an hour.

There’re cunts everywhere, in every walk of life, in every line of work. The Police force is no different to any other grouping of people, there’ll be loads of cunts in the force, and of course an overwhelming majority that aren’t. I’ve seen cuntish behaviour by Police officers at the football (and another non-football related incident that would make your jaw drop) on a good few occasions, first hand!
25 years service and I can give you an overwhelming first hand account of how we are assaulted, headbutted, spat at, abused on a daily basis dealing with the worst of society. Why don't you volunteer to be a special then you would really witness 'jaw dropping' incidents of how people can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.