COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't upset Ric he loves his Bluemoon Lycra

Banana-Man-Fancy-Dress-Costume.jpg
Linford Christie, he ain’t.

No it really isn’t. I support the lock down, it was needed to protect the nhs and save lives. The question I was attempting to answer was why are people obsessed with coming out of lockdown. There is no pain free option. Those who want the lockdown to end as soon as the pandemic is under control are not heartless bastards who don’t care about people dying, they are people who understand a large number of lives will be lost if the lockdown goes on too long and this leads to a deep recession. I was encouraged to hear the government is doing some modelling about this because I’m not sure this has featured enough in the conversation so far.

I think you and @alexmcity probably agree more than you realise. I don't think either of you are wrong tbh. Both making valid points.

No road tax, no insurance despite travelling at speed on canal paths and roads!
Road tax was abolished in 1937.

Vehicle excise duty is payable on most motor vehicles depending on CO2 emissions.

VED is not a hypthecated tax.

The roads are paid for thorough general taxation, including income tax and council tax.

Road tax was abolished in 1937.

Vehicle excise duty is payable on most motor vehicles depending on CO2 emissions.

VED is not a hypthecated tax.

The roads are paid for thorough general taxation, including income tax and council tax.

Pity the person who injure people severely riding a bike are never brought to justice

Have to say, I find it rather upsetting that chances are we are going to have the worst figures in Europe pretty soon.

We all talked about the reasons why Italy and Spain were getting hammered with it a few weeks ago yet in the next couple of weeks I’d expect we will have overtaken them both.

Sad.
Arrogance is always our downfall. People just believe they know better than everyone else so don't need to do as they are told. Incredibly depressing how obvious it was that us and the Yanks would be the worst off

I didn't take it like that I thought he was asking if an item and circumstance allows re use please don't discard after each use as its needed common sense really.
He has never been in a hospital,barrier nursing requires new PPE between patients,they shouldn't have to be even think about if they should wear it or change it,that is also not what he said,anyway i am off to the political thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.