COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lit the bbq on the beach and some bloke in a united shirt has called us a bunch of feral cunts and said he was going to post a picture of us on something called bluemoon forum fuck knows what he was on about but he said he was heading back to Manchester

Can you save me a chicken leg?

I didn't see what you edited
I am not going to join up to read what the guidelines say,can you post some relevant bits for me,i didn't hear or read in skys notes that he referenced anything about revised guidelines,i might be wrong
I heard him put the onus on the people using it,they are using it,when they have it to protect themselves,however they feel the need to do that they should
Not saying I agree but if we are going to discus should be based on fact hearsay and gossip helps no one my daughter works in A&E at a major hospital and I am scared for her and my 3 grand daughters but only the facts can win the argument

Sorry have deleted and pm'd as copyright

Not going to say where I work. But our guidance is to only use the masks when patients are displaying symptoms or have been aconfirmed as having covid.
No symptoms.. rock on

I'm genuinely scared at the moment when going to work.
That is a nonsense given a lot of people dont have symptoms and might be in there for something else ,i really feel for all of you,it must be scary when you are seeing people you work with dying,you should be able to wear a mask all shift

Just lit the bbq on the beach and some bloke in a united shirt has called us a bunch of feral cunts and said he was going to post a picture of us on something called bluemoon forum fuck knows what he was on about but he said he was heading back to Manchester
error-cfd-does-not-compute-explore.png

You almost had me up until the bit where he was heading back to Manchester.

Edit: bugger, beaten by seconds by @aguero93:20

Yes he did,shifting the blame for the shortage
No not just workers, those tested showing symptoms. Not sure how they decide who’s tested as it appears not all when tested positive need hospital stays. Just reading about Kenny Dalglish going to hospital for other reasons and after a routine test has tested positive, know of 2 people also have gone to hospital this week for other conditions both been tested too, one has been positive the other waiting but makes you wonder how many have and don’t know.
Yeah we don't know how many people have got this fucker but the one thing I do know is we've fucked the response up from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.