If the human race was wiped out....

The only beings that care about human beings are human beings. If they were all wiped out, who would be left to care?
For some reason it reminds me of "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Dogs would be upset for a generation or so.

It’s already shown as I said in another thread a picture of the Himalayas has been taken from 125 miles away that’s nit been possible for 40 years due to pollution, and that’s after 3 months of lockdown in China, you have dolphins swimming in Venice canals etc imagine a year of lockdown, if there was no economic devastation how the world could recover. If we suddenly disappeared the world would be fine, there is a national geographic programme on it years ago, showing how thing would slowly degrade and a nature would take things back

and we've had a pheasant in the garden here in suburban cheadle hulme, that's more astonishing than anything, usually the feral fuckers would have had it on a plate

Saw two big fuck off Bumble Bees in the last two days, barring when I lived out in the countryside it's been years since I saw any in the towns and cities.

Anyway, we'll all die off with some virus or other eventually, that highly likely reality has put a bit of a dampener on my love for Sc-Fi, So, super advanced intelligent beings travel light years to Earth and decide to blown shit up ? Nah, they'd just slip in a virus and let that do the work.

We’re the worst thing to happen to the planet so being wiped out would only be a positive.
A day reading the politics forum on here should be enough to come to the conclusion we have fucked it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.