COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish this comes true but have my doubts in terms of control tests needed etc to qualify the vaccine both as safe and effective ( bigger problem) , production and roll out for the majority of the population would take another 3 - 6 months minimum - hey but fuck it, in these time I’ll take the words of the team behind this at face value.

He’ll be criticised no matter what he does but his point about using the right amounts of PPE in the right situations is a fair one. There’s a global shortage of the stuff, so it quite crucial to bear in mind the guidelines on when and how to use it. He’s also right to say that it’s impossible to criticise people for using it too quickly as they are of course worried/scared. But it’s part of his job to make sure our PPE supplies have the biggest impact on the nation’s safety that they possibly can, so he has to remind those using it to use it wisely. It’s a tough situation, but there’s nothing wrong with him saying what he did. Those criticising need to realise there aren’t PPE trees that we can just pluck the equipment from.
Just to be clear about the rules: it's not political to say he was right but it is political to say he was wrong?

I'm sporting the "Bic" look this past couple of weeks. Even when I had hair (and it hadn't turned grey), I was dark brown. Couldn't imagine the shame of being a daywal ginger.
Same here, shaved head for the first time since I got nits in 1992 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.