If the human race was wiped out....

Does it have a point with us?

We're the worst species on this rock, and everything, EVERYTHING would be better off without us.
Cant really argue with that. All we are really doing is raping this beautiful planet for selfish short term reasons. It's not even ours, we're only looking after it (badly) really. I hope this terrible virus teaches us some lessons that we can act upon, but I doubt we will.

Dinosaurs ruled the earth for 165 million years and were wiped out 65 million years ago.

Humans have been on earth for just 6 million years and we are slowly buggering it up. I doubt we will get anywhere near the dinosaurs rule before we fatally bugger it up...

We were at the point of no return not long ago, we were killing the planet with our ways, not giving a shit about it and most thinking it could go on for ever
Then along came CV19 and all of a sudden we are not polluting as much we are not marching around in our millions, we are stuck at home and nature all of a sudden begins to flourish a little, cleaner air, animals coming back to natural habitats, even fucking Pandas are having sex in captivity which was a non starter before
If anything this virus has made me more aware thag we need to look at changing the way we do things, there should be no petrol driven cars anymore for a start, plastic should be fucked off, air travel another thing looked at etc etc
This virus could have a positive outcome come the end of it after all as it might just have tipped the balance enough for us to take stock and possibly leave something for future generations, which we were told was not going to happen unless we acted and acted now, could CV19 be the thing that maybe just maybe redresses some of the imbalance

You're an optimist when this is over the virus that is the human species will continue on its selfish path. If it wasn't for my son and 2 grandsons I would be wearing a t shirt with go Covid on it.

We wipe out species for fun but A small % of us die from a virus and it's boo hoo time. We really are a bunch of utter cunts.

I’ve read this thread all day but not commented, which isn’t like me.

The reason being is I’ve been weighing up whether no more Rags or Red Bindippers is worth us sacrificing City.

I reckon it’s worth it.

Increasing population is the next step for future pandemics. How can this be prevented ? (Without murdering billions of people)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.