Sly v Arnie

Sly v Arnie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arnie has starred in far more better movies than Sly.

Predator, Commando, T1 & 2, True Lies, Total Recall, The Last Action Hero, The Running Man, Twins....etc

Cop Land wasn’t bad, though.

I find I avoid all their films now as they are mostly fucking awful. The "acting" is well, less than terrific isnt it! But, having said all that, there are two I can watch every couple of years. Which is more than I can say about Harry fucking Potter and Star Bastard Wars.

Last edited:
Versus in what context?

Acting?
Neither can act for toffee but Stallone was a slightly better actor. Arnie is probably the worst Hollywood actor ever.

Films they were in?
Stallone. Rocky and Rambo are better than Terminator and Twins.

I think Arnies accent and Stallones speech make their acting seem worse than they were but Arnie is pretty poor Sly was good in cop land and a few other films.

Some rocky and Rambo films are piss poor and throwing in twins is a piss take tbh. You could have mentioned many better films he has been in.

First blood and cop land vs terminator and predator is a tough call.

Arnie
terminator, T2 commando, predetor, running man, true lies, the 6th day, total recall, conan, twins, the last stand

Stalone
First blood, rocky 1&2, deathrace 2000, cliffhanger, escape to victory, tango & cash, Demolition man, cop land

Together
Lock up, the expendables

On number of watchable films I would say they are equal

Extra credit to stalone for writing an directing some of them and other films worth watching , and for staring in a porm film

Last edited:
I don’t like to have my brain taxed too much when watching a film so they are both ok for me.
Rocky 1 and 2 and first blood are some of my favourite films though so I might just edge towards Sly.

Arnie
terminator, T2 commando, predetor, running man, total recall, conan, twins, the last stand

Stalone
First blood, rocky 1&2, deathrace 2000, cliffhanger, escape to victory, tango & cash, Demolition man, cop land

Together
Lock up, the expendables

On number of watchable films I would say they are equal

Extra credit to stalone for writing an directing some of them and other films worth watching , and for staring in a porm film

What about Arnie in True Lies, Eraser and his masterpiece Red Heat!

I see no one mentions Stalone in Judge Dredd, greatly underrated film that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.