Seasoncard renewal packs

City would prefer 40,000 people paying £40 over 50,000 paying £20. Prices will not be decreased.

If prices aren’t significantly reduced the stadium will be half empty. Thousands of people already weren’t going to attend, due to the risk of being in a crowd as well.

millions of people out of work and struggling financially. If city can’t see that and realise that. then they aren’t a community club and they don’t care about our fans...

the right thing to do is to reduce prices and recognise what’s going on. I’m having to give up my season ticket because of money issues, my dad won’t risk it with his health and my brother won’t go without us. So that’s 3 season ticket holders giving up. Thousands more in the same situation.

this is not an ordinary situation. Your living in la la land if you think we’ll sell 45,000 season tickets right now

sidenote - not a chance authorities will allow stadiums to be full next season anyway

Last edited:
You’re living in “La La Land” because you haven’t understood what I was saying. I am, however, signed off work with stress, depression and anxiety.

People bleat on about not being able to afford X, Y and Z but we both know they’d find the money for the final in Istanbul. I’ve been. A truly unique city full of characters.

You’re living in “La La Land” because you haven’t understood what I was saying. I am, however, signed off work with stress, depression and anxiety.

People bleat on about not being able to afford X, Y and Z but we both know they’d find the money for the final in Istanbul. I’ve been. A truly unique city full of characters.

Hang on in there mate. Get better soon!

I'm quite lucky in regard to renewing as next season - whenever it starts - will be my first at the FOC rate and I'll have about £200 in hand from the 6/19ths of this season. It'll probably end up costing me £200 max. or £20 a month, I can manage that whereas full price would have been a stretch.

I don't have too many worries about attending, in the upper reaches of EL3 it'll be like the Pearce era when we could stretch out over 3 or 4 seats at most matches. ;-)

Keep your chin up mate and hopefully things will improve.

Yes I believe that our fanbase is more resilient than a lot of other posters suggest. Yes the virus has a dire impact on loads of people’s health and finances but I also know plenty of people who are better off financially, eg, “working from home” on full pay and saving on travel costs and eating out. I am losing income but loads of people aren’t - at least for the time being.

The Government - even before the crisis - has earmarked massive investment in infrastructure and ended austerity, so it’s not all doom and gloom. Yes people and as a nation we might need to “cut our cloth” but loads of people will want to see live sport (when it’s safe to do so) and renew their season cards.

It's not happening, is it? That was my point in my post earlier and it is another crushing blow to all clubs. I'd expect all PL clubs to lose lots of money over the next 12 months or so but at least we are best placed to ride the storm if Sheikh Mansour chooses to do so.
Premier League won’t be remotely out of pocket when football stops again. If the worst case happens and they play behind closed doors that is because we haven’t even got close to returning to normality. The implications will be far more TV demand and that’s where the money is. It will be agreed that every game will be on TV or you will be able to buy club TV season tickets. Lower league clubs will be screwed though and that - unless the overall football community do something about it will be a long term disaster and certainly push us much closer to a closed shop and European league

There is not much 'more to life' right now. Sat at home bored shitless

I understand why but I believe people will soon want to get back into a routine or something resembling such
bored shitless??? fuck me what is wrong with some people. there is a million things you can be doing.
typical self centred prick who wants everything on a plate and cant think for himself.

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.
Personally I’d just like my season cards to turn up before the season starts. Tins full of PR junk are of no interest to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.