Old City shirts

Blu3m00n91

Hi, is anyone selling any old city shirts preferably 90’-early 2000. Or does anyone know trusted people/sites who sell them. Thanks in advance

I’ve got a few a Thomas cook (white and purple away, and a blue one) ones I think and the 11/12 season shirt as well as the Robinho first season away shirt if they’re any good.

anyone know what this is worth , i have been offered it

Attachments

• $_57 (38).jpg
    $_57 (38).jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 54
i have been offer it with the 90/91 away shirt & the 95/96 yellow keepers shirt both originals
the purple shirt according to umbro was a 1991 3rd gk kit as an alternative to the yellow ,to avoid a clash of shirts as a few teams played in yellow shirts
been offered these by an old city fan can value the other 2 but cannot put a fair price on this one and do not want to rip the guy off

I realise it's an old thread but toying with the idea of selling my old shirts which are pictured in Google Drive ..Link below

All 7/10 or higher I'd say and mostly XL with a couple of XXL thrown in ( I am XL and wore all of them comfortably).

The '99 shirt is the reissued one and not the original.. All shirts are from a pet and smoke free home

Any tips on what to ask for them as a job lot would be appreciated.

It's £1 final value weekend on eBay so I am tempted to list them today.

I have the boxed Ltd edition FA cup final shirt (Large) which has never been out of the box and also the Mercer FA Cup Final jacket also boxed but worn twice to 2 finals (XXL) but I think I'll keep those

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.