Seasoncard renewal packs

Can't imagine we'll be getting seasoncard renewal packs anytime soon. A seasoncard for what?

The first payment of my hospitality seasoncard for 20/21 is due at the end of this month. Nobody has any idea when football will be played again (especially with fans) and I have heard diddly squat from the Club but I guarantee the payment will be taken

The first payment of my hospitality seasoncard for 20/21 is due at the end of this month. Nobody has any idea when football will be played again (especially with fans) and I have heard diddly squat from the Club but I guarantee the payment will be taken

As the season has not been cancelled blah blah blah, we are carrying on as though nothing has happened. The club is cognisant of fans' wishes to return to normality, and taking payments as scheduled is conducive to that aim.

He said the first payment for hospitality for the 20/21 season, we haven't finished 19/20 yet.

I'm not sure why you pointed that out? I was doing a parody of a usual club response, in particular their overuse of the word congnisant in club statements, and their inability to show any discretion unless something is officially confirmed.

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.
Scrap the lot get a ticket app on season ticket holders phones as the simplest way gain entrance.

cheaper better for the environment and make sure the app rewards home attandance with double points might improve attendance at those hard to reach home & Cup games

hope life's looking after you Colin
Regards
John

Scrap the lot get a ticket app on season ticket holders phones as the simplest way gain entrance.

cheaper better for the environment and make sure the app rewards home attandance with double points might improve attendance at those hard to reach home & Cup games

hope life's looking after you Colin
Regards
John

Some people might not carry their phones especially in these days of being searched as you enter the ground. Plus some of us might be a bit old fashioned and not like modern technology!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.