Most underrated player to play for city

looked great in his first game v Chelsea. Kept Costa in his pocket all day. Shame he never got going with us. immense physical attributes

This is a bit of a myth. He was decent on his debut which was made to look all the better because of how shit he was afterwards

Costa was the only Chelsea player in our half for the majority of that game but still managed to either hit the post or miss a sitter(it was a while ago)

When I saw him for spain in the confederations cup in Brazil, I was looking forward, as were the commentators, to see him at City. In the end I felt a bit cheated that he never lived up to my expectations

He got worse the longer he was here. He had a good first season and gave us much needed pace but by the end he was one dimensional, thoughtless and certainly not a goal threat

Not bad for 15 mil, though

We always talk the bell, Lee and summer bee of the 70s. Great players they were no doubt. Nelly in my opinion although he was recognised as a good player stood shoulder to shoulder alongside those.

Tevez for me. I know most consider him a very good player but I think the row he had with Mancini, and subsequent holiday have made some forget how quality he was for us.

There were matches I felt like he just put the team on his back and was like "Nah, fuck this. We aren't losing today."

Whatever other issues he may have had at times, he always seemed to give 100% when he played and left everything he had on the pitch. Not to mention him getting inside Joey Barton's head in the 93:20, which helped lead to our comeback.
He was 100% worth the entrance fee alone. His refusal to come on in champions league let him down. However, he is not underrated to me and I'd imagine most. When he came back he helped us win the league. Top player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.