Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
30% drop in GPD, the economy has/will tank.

Football finances will tank.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are upset with Milner. I seem to remember he was getting past it and soon to be surplus to requirements.
He had every right to keep his cards to his chest. I don't know many people who go tell their boss they are looking for a new job.
I even think the fairly tame sly digs were only to ingratiate himself with his new fans.

However, his reasons for leaving didn't quite work out for him. (playing position wise)
He has also had to watch his old team scoop most of the prizes since he left!

Reading Sanes agents recent flurry of statements it's obvious he's gone in the Summer as soon as we get an acceptable offer from the Kraut Rags. He's busy outlining his client only wants to go to Bayern and no other German club. Twaddle about fulfilling his client's ambition of CL glory and such nonsense. Thanks for the memories. We do however move on.
I doubt Sancho is the answer either.

Reading Sanes agents recent flurry of statements it's obvious he's gone in the Summer as soon as we get an acceptable offer from the Kraut Rags. He's busy outlining his client only wants to go to Bayern and no other German club. Twaddle about fulfilling his client's ambition of CL glory and such nonsense. Thanks for the memories. We do however move on.
I doubt Sancho is the answer either.

Completely agree

The lad and his agent(s) have played for time and now starts the normal rhetoric you hear from agents at this point in the 'season.' He is gone and its clear he wants out. The excuse will be champs league but what this is really about is the fact that Sane hasnt got the bollocks to fight for his place when he gets dropped

Great player on his day (and his ceiling is higher than that of sterling and Gabriel Jesus imho) but he can also be absolutely anonymous as well and doesnt have the bollocks to compete with other players for his position in the starting 11

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.