Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm actually done with the Premier League, UEFA and FIFA.

The only thing I'm hearing is "When can we start again, and how do we finish this season?"

Thousands of people have died ffs.

I appreciate the players efforts - but a 99 year old war veteran has raised over 12 million on his own.

I hope there's a small team left I can support locally after this
(I will ALWAYS be a Blue - but will not support the money grabbing PL anymore)

16 million and counting, the captains a legend!!

I get your point and see your point, but I think the issue is made worse by lack of sports news etc. So everything is reported on.

They are businesses and as such same as other businesses you plan for opening at the earliest opportunity, then the next and the next and so on.

This is the only commercial way to do it and I think the clubs including City want to finish it (for us CL), plus we no doubt want the funds as well.

The question will come later in the year, the last CL is already pushing it to the end of August so they are beginning to run out of wiggle room.

Then it will need to go to a points per game or null and void vote. You would assume us, Spurs the 3 relegated teams going null and void. Liverpool, Leicester going points per game and the rest I could not say.

I do think legally null and void is less risky

Trump has just said in regards to sports in US they want to quickly resume all sports firstly without the fans on tv then slowly, move onto to playing it with the fans maybe people separated by a few seats then eventually open up to packed crowds.

Don’t think it would work for us in terms of staggering the crowd either no crowd or full I think. Interesting anyway

Trump has just said in regards to sports in US they want to quickly resume all sports firstly without the fans on tv then slowly, move onto to playing it with the fans maybe people separated by a few seats then eventually open up to packed crowds

Cue a thousand predictable jokes by scouse and rag bellends

Interesting thread on the financial side of this. Money wise Man Utd are the biggest losers, depending on Champions League they could be replaced by City. Percentage wise Spurs, Utd and Liverpool are least affected, Leicester are worst off followed by Burnley and Wolves. Some of the smaller sides looked fucked.

Trump has just said in regards to sports in US they want to quickly resume all sports firstly without the fans on tv then slowly, move onto to playing it with the fans maybe people separated by a few seats then eventually open up to packed crowds.

Don’t think it would work for us in terms of staggering the crowd either no crowd or full I think. Interesting anyway
We already do social distancing in our seating. I don't go to games but I know this is true as I've read that we always have lots of empty seats.

That ls like whitty saying you can't catch it for the ninety mins you are sat at a game and ignoring everyone travelling there and back and getting on mass in and out of the stradium at the same time and home via the pubs
Nor is it safe for the players and the other people milling about training and on match days

I'm actually done with the Premier League, UEFA and FIFA.

The only thing I'm hearing is "When can we start again, and how do we finish this season?"

Thousands of people have died ffs.

I appreciate the players efforts - but a 99 year old war veteran has raised over 12 million on his own.

I hope there's a small team left I can support locally after this
(I will ALWAYS be a Blue - but will not support the money grabbing PL anymore)

All these saying and wanting the league to finish are all for self interest sport radio stations and tv sport stations mainly run by Murdock kunts the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.