NHS and all key workers

Can't even express how angry I am with this fucking clapping, my sister and mum have just done it and it's just shameful.

Not one NHS life is saved by your egomaniacal, self-indulgent, pat on the back bullshit. Not one piece of PPE is provided, nothing except "look at me" shite by a population so undeserving of the service they provide who'll have it up on facebook and instagram like it's some noble fucking gesture when they go to bed and people die, because they are so fucking selfish they won't shut up and stay in their homes amd behave like moral, selfless, civilised human beings.

I'll get panned for this but I don't care, I'm sick of this shameful behaviour, it's a stain on society and I hate everyone who indulges in the egotistical act.

Sod off. Yeah I said it. No it doesn't keep me from getting an unseen virus in any way. However, display of gratitude every once in a while is nice. Do I require it to do my job and do it pretty damn fucking well? Nope.

Why don't you put your arse, that has been holed up for a month so you don't get sick, out amongst the general public for 8-16 hours a day? Keep your edgy counter culture opinion to yourself. If it makes people feel good to say/do something nice for people who sacrifice and are generally in the shit let them do it.

I'll tell you this, I can be having a miserable fucking day at work but one person genuinely thanking me for being there to help them can turn my day around and make it better.

And guess what you miserable dick. I'd help you too if and when the call came out for it. And when everything cleared you could go back to telling everyone here how much better you are than everyone else.

I'm an NHS frontline worker and you my friend are a C#*T

I am nothing to do do with the NHS but just want to show some support for what you guys do
Can't even express how angry I am with this fucking clapping, my sister and mum have just done it and it's just shameful.

Not one NHS life is saved by your egomaniacal, self-indulgent, pat on the back bullshit. Not one piece of PPE is provided, nothing except "look at me" shite by a population so undeserving of the service they provide who'll have it up on facebook and instagram like it's some noble fucking gesture when they go to bed and people die, because they are so fucking selfish they won't shut up and stay in their homes amd behave like moral, selfless, civilised human beings.

I'll get panned for this but I don't care, I'm sick of this shameful behaviour, it's a stain on society and I hate everyone who indulges in the egotistical act.

C u n t

I can put up with the clapping but I hope the Govt and NHS are ready for a bunch of canutes to go looking for medical claim experts when it's over, but it this kind of bullshine that makes me shake my head - pure, unadulterated sewage, let's get on the bandwagon but let's make sure our brand is firmly in the public eye - the DT this morning on what's left of the sports section - MANCHESTER UNITED! I much prefer this MANCHESTER UNITEDs!

Are they fucking thick?

Too busy virtue signalling to get a Facebook/Instagram like.

I’m not against the clapping, hopefully it gives workers a boost but that is just ridiculous.

I haven’t done it on my road as there’s no fucker else knocking about so I’d be on my own.

That's no reason not to do it, if you feel that you should, be a leader not a sheep. :)

As for the video, that is utterly ridiculous and entirely counter productive, we are a nation with more than its fair share of morons!

That's no reason not to do it, if you feel that you should, be a leader not a sheep. :)

As for the video, that is utterly ridiculous and entirely counter productive, we are a nation with more than its fair share of morons!

My Mrs did it the first two nights but where we live you can’t really see the neighbours porch so it’s pretty pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.