COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started ordering mine through a email to the doctors, about 7 days before i need them, they then send my prescription straight to my chemist. Didn't need to register either. However i did get the email address from the doctors just before all of this shit kicked off. If you can contact your doctors, it could be the way to go.
I registered via the NHS app last week. Pretty simple if slightly long-winded. You just need your NHS number (on any old prescription if you have one) and photo of such as driving license or passport. Submitted and confirmed within 24 hours and able to order repeat prescription and designate a pharmacy to collect from. I found it really useful and it worked for me.

Just how unclear is "Do not drive unnecessarily"?

Exactly the point the "experts" on breakfast tv have determined that means you can. A simple use of yes or no in the FAQ would make it straightforward.
cdMTdlo.jpg

So putting a contaminated mask on an as yet uncontaminated face, is worse than just getting your face contaminated in the first place due to not wearing the mask?

Sure that makes sense????!!! Not.
That's PHE and NHS bureaucracy for you.
It only needs a few adverts on the telly and in papers and on social media surely?
Face Mask Etiquette.

I’ve got an appointment to give blood next week, will they test to see if you’ve had covid19 when they take blood does anyone know? Surely they should be looking.
No. I am a Phlebotomist going round gp surgeries. It is not tested for as part of a routine blood test

That's PHE and NHS bureaucracy for you.
It only needs a few adverts on the telly and in papers and on social media surely?
Face Mask Etiquette.
It’s government policy, not bureaucracy. There’s also nothing stopping you wearing one when you go out, especially whilst the banks are shut!

Fuck me the roads will be packed, honestly what are they thinking, we might as well just forget the lockdown, the reason there are spaces in ICUs is because of lockdown and management, release the hounds and we will be fucked within a week.
Doesn’t it depend on common sense. I can do a walk around the town avoiding people doing the same route or walking to the shops , alternatively I can drive about 10 minutes and do the walk I’ve just done, 4 miles saw one man and his dog. Which is best ? Don’t think the advice has changed anyway the advice has been the same since the end of March.

Doesn’t it depend on common sense. I can do a walk around the town avoiding people doing the same route or walking to the shops , alternatively I can drive about 10 minutes and do the walk I’ve just done, 4 miles saw one man and his dog. Which is best ? Don’t think the advice has changed anyway the advice has been the same since the end of March.

But not been implemented by plod .
They’ve been turning people back driving for a walk and sending drones up in Derbyshire to intimidate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.