Captain Tom - now Sir Tom!

Great stuff. He's such an inspiration, this old time bloke in his natty blazer & medals, reminder of a lost era. He only set out to raise a few thousand which he'd probably have taken down to his local NHS office by himself, hope all of this enormous and fantastic sum gets distributed right to the people & services he wants to help and not lost in administrative costs along the way.

Great stuff. He's such an inspiration, this old time bloke in his natty blazer & medals, reminder of a lost era. He only set out to raise a few thousand which he'd probably have taken down to his local NHS office by himself, hope all of this enormous and fantastic sum gets distributed right to the people & services he wants to help and not lost in administrative costs along the way.
I think the original target was just £1,000 which would have been very nice. I think every superlative under the sun has been used with the ever increasing total.

From being 16 I grew up in the legion with men like Tom they are long gone now but I was honoured to have known them..god bless you Tom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.