When we were crap....your favourite matches

Another of the Gio masterclass. We had a few clowns playing in defence in that 11!

Nationwide League Division 1

28th October 1996

attendance 8,707

scorers
City Rosler(44), Kinkladze(59 & 72 pen)
Southend Williams(73), Rammell(84)

City Dibble, Frontzeck, Rodger, Jeff Whitley, Symons, Wassell, Summerbee, Clough, Dickov, Kinkladze, Rosler- subs Kavelashvili(unused), Brown(86), Ingram(89)

V spurs 94/95 season 5-2 still up there with the best games I've seen

Few week later 4-0 v Everton weren't bad either

Remember going to Filbert Street for a vital relegation battle with Leicester in 1987.
The City fans were magnificent that day - never stopped singing throughout the whole game. One of the best performances by the travelling blues

We lost 4-0

The derby at the rags, when we ruined what should’ve been, a day they marked the anniversary of the Munich disaster by beating us.

A great game I remember at Everton when Peter Reid was in charge, we won 0-3 with White x2 and Quinn scoring.

When we hammered Kevin Keegans’ Fulham at Maine Road, nobody gave us a chance, but we showed up and won 3-0 (I think).

I still say this glory hunter became a true City fan the day we lost to Wigan in that FA Cup Final.

I accepted it. Digested it. And moved beyond it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.