Nine years ago today - FA Cup semi-final against United

Yep, that explains no rag cars and coaches on princess parkway, the A556 and the M6 too. So what I said was bang on the fucking money. The only place I actually saw any was on the M40, as I said
We left Romiley early morning and must have been 20 coaches outside the crown in Woodley waiting for blues...didn’t see a single Utd one. We arrived late on Wembley way and had a few hand bags but nothing major...loved every minute, they hated it and knew their time was up. Great memories.

Although I hate the rags as much as the next man, the (few) rag coaches and fans in cars from the North West were all advised to use the M6/M1 route to Wembley aka Etihad South, whilst most Blues used the M40. Hence few sightings before Warwick. We've got enough to throw at them without using examples where they can claim mitigating circumstances :-/

For me, this was the game when it finally hit me that we really were going somewhere special. Their team (and manager) were aging and coming to an end and most of ours were just reaching their prime. It was a beautiful day. And for a guy who wasn't with us that long, Mario sure gave us some fantastic/ridiculous memories.
That's what was originally suggested, but wasn't the M1 shut because of a fire?

Yep, that explains no rag cars and coaches on princess parkway, the A556 and the M6 too. So what I said was bang on the fucking money. The only place I actually saw any was on the M40, as I said
I went on M1 as going to Stanmore and I saw one coach all the way down

They really have some dregs of society supporting them. There was a family of 4 in front of me and the little lad, would say he was 9 or 10 was sat the whole match with his hood pulled tight and his head down. I asked his mum if he was alright, and she said he was utterly in bits cos of the abuse him and his family had got off rags on the tube, and he was terrified about going back to the station on the tube after the match. Despicable rag cunnts, doing that to young kids in nice families.

Watched the game on the big screens at the Etihad, had to be there really early to collect the tickets but they wouldn't let anyone in till about an hour before the kick off so spent over an hour sat in the car on the blue car park nervously waiting for kick off. Probably only a couple of thousand there but brilliant atmosphere especially when Yaya scored. Spent the last fifteen minutes not watching just listening but as others have said it was the day when things swung in our direction

That's what was originally suggested, but wasn't the M1 shut because of a fire?
It didn’t affect them. If the fire was on the M2, M3 or M4 then they’d have a serious depletion of fans.

especially M4, with the Norwegian and Irish local fans arriving at Heathrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.