Man City TV Launched

Is it me or is it utter shit. Can only get a few match highlights and most of those are full games

I have an LG TV and I managed to download the App. but when I open it I can only browse the options.. if I try to click to start any video, whether it’s the City watch from today or the Silva doc or anything nothing happens.

Has anyone had this problem or any tips to get it working?

Just watched the ‘live’ city v liverpool game, no commentary and enhanced crowd sound. Plus with city fans tweeting live. It was like being back at the stadium. That game showed how much we missed Leroy this season. Bernardo was everywhere in that game, and Vinny at his best. Nice moments at the end by Pep and the players about staying safe.

I have an LG TV and I managed to download the App. but when I open it I can only browse the options.. if I try to click to start any video, whether it’s the City watch from today or the Silva doc or anything nothing happens.

You need to register for the 30 day trial

Managed to watch the 1-6 game ok but the women's game kept freezing so had to bale out.

Btw, regarding the 1-6, it didn't connect that we beat them to the league on goal difference that season, hahahaha but back on topic the service is a bit flakey from my experience.

You need to register for the 30 day trial

it’s not that. the app doesn’t seem to respond. Not if I try to click/open one of the videos or if i try to go to settings, nothing just happens. It’s not downloading or giving any error msg either. Deleted and downloaded it again too. strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.