COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m merely the vessel through which your ranting needs to flow.

I’m not a binman, in case you are continuing your monotonous ire at me thinking I was.

Really, how interesting.

Like previously mentioned I have nothing against binmen, if you don't understand I can not help you any further but you can keep entertaining yourself with your little play pals all night long if you want.

I can also see you were disingenuous in your desire to end the back and forth, not that it is a surprise to anybody reading.

Really, how interesting.

Like previously mentioned I have nothing against binmen, if you don't understand I can not help you any further but you can keep entertaining yourself with your little play pals all night long if you want.

I can also see you were disingenuous in your desire to end the back and forth, not that it is a surprise to anybody reading.

Is there anything else you want to share with the group?

Bloody hell, I'm 24.3. That seriously does not tell the full story of how healthy you are.
No, it doesn’t take into account muscle mass or fitness. Waist circumference is a much better measure. But bmi is a half decent guide. If you’re not a weight lifter and you BMI is over 25 then you can spare a few lbs.

Really, my natural ability to defend myself when accused of something I am not you mean, no?

But if your post was true then all your are doing is shit-stirring, is this not true?

Like I said before it was a simple argument about tipping because of the crisis and why not the rest of the time, their job is no different now and I used myself as an example but the replies became all about the councils lack of money, the lack of PPE, which has absolutely nothing to do with the post I originally replied to and my own reply to that.

But thanks for butting in and joining the throng.

Nice use of the word bellicosity though, well played.
Thankyou, I try. The rather obvious difference to the situation for keyworkers such as yourself, (and by the way a heartfelt thankyou from me, even if you tell me to stick it up my arse) is that in these troubled times, you along with many others are putting yourself in danger and some have chosen to appreciate this. If that doesn't work for you that I have no quibbles even though I disagree. It is nice to be nice after all. But the fact remains that the majority of the times driving for a living doesn't carry a large chance of death. That could depend upon how you drive of couse. If it's anything like you post then Lord help us all. :-)
The point about the increased danger seems to have been ignored by yourself which given what you do (Ambulance driver, right? ;-) I find strange.
I may be wrong but I doubt I am alone in thinking that you have been unnecessarily aggressive. Your choice obviously but that is what I was "shit stirring" about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.