What will you miss about lockdown when it ends?

The lack of obligation to do things outside of work and home, plenty of me time.

Totally selfish viewpoint but i didnt realuse how much i needed it.
Not selfish at all mate. Me too - no one lies on their death bed wishing they'd spent more time at work. I'm also enjoying the fresh air, clear roads, clean streets, lack of scroats hanging around, and no late night piss heads loudly staggering home after closing time.

Hopefully loads of us will realise how much of our lives we waste, unpaid, commuting to and fro, and start to WFH as much as possible.
I'd like to think so, but there is a deep cultural suspicion about WFH in this country. I've said for years that the internet should mean that cities are ghost towns - not full of office workers paying a fortune to live within spitting distance of an office.People working in an office in London should be living in the middle of the countryside and only visiting the office a handful of times a year.

I won't miss a thing. I took a minimum wage job for the jobs I lost. When/if this blows over and can get back to the norm

Saying this, the long hours I haven't had one smoke in two months and only 3 cans of beer in all that time too. Normally I'd smoke ten a day and drink 3-4 cans a night

I never thought a health crisis would actually make me healthier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.