Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand it correctly, they have 1 game left to go to get into the European CL play offs (top 6 teams). They need to win away, and hope that Mechelen and Genk draw, if so Anderlecht will finish 6th, if either of the others win, then it doesn't matter what happens to Anderlecht, they can't finish 6th, so will go into the Europe League play off.
Genk are playing Mechelen so just the one draw needed, I'd magine that will be an open game if they are drawing late on

Even if they miss out on the top 6, they would have another opportunity to qualify for Europe.

The bottom 10 are split into 2 groups of 5. At the end of that group stage, the top team from each group play each other, and the winner then plays the team that finishes 4th in the top 6 (or Championship Round). The winner goes into the Europa League.

Can't say I'm a fan of the format but I suppose it means there is something to play for.

Personally, I think it would be better if Anderlecht didn't qualify for Europe, so they can focus their efforts on the league next season.

Even if they miss out on the top 6, they would have another opportunity to qualify for Europe.

The bottom 10 are split into 2 groups of 5. At the end of that group stage, the top team from each group play each other, and the winner then plays the team that finishes 4th in the top 6 (or Championship Round). The winner goes into the Europa League.

Can't say I'm a fan of the format but I suppose it means there is something to play for.

Personally, I think it would be better if Anderlecht didn't qualify for Europe, so they can focus their efforts on the league next season.
Complicated or what?

But playing in Europe would be very good for the evolution of young players like Doku, Lokonga, Sardella, Kana and Verschaeren.

We will probably loose Chadli, Luckassen and Sandler, who were just on loan. Sandler will be back for the play offs.

But playing in Europe would be very good for the evolution of young players like Doku, Lokonga, Sardella, Kana and Verschaeren.

We will probably loose Chadli, Luckassen and Sandler, who were just on loan. Sandler will be back for the play offs.
Playing in Europe will also be very good for the evolution of your manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.