Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing hes off to the Rags by all accounts.
All the rumours and news seem to be about them last few weeks which is disappointing. Not much about any targets of ours.

All the rumours and news seem to be about them last few weeks which is disappointing. Not much about any targets of ours.
Hopefully they will keep Pogba and Linguard aswell would imagine that could be amusing.

It's all about click bait my friend. You watch how many players utd get linked with, by the end of May you'll be talking double figures.
You also will notice top heavy headlines with the scouse rats too, all to keep the millions upon millions of their fans clicking on stories.

No news about our targets you say? You've answered your own question.

It's all about click bait my friend. You watch how many players utd get linked with, by the end of May you'll be talking double figures.
You also will notice top heavy headlines with the scouse rats too, all to keep the millions upon millions of their fans clicking on stories.

No news about our targets you say? You've answered your own question.

It just fucks me off media treat us like we dont exist.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times so apologies in advance, but do we have a sell-on clause with Sancho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.