Newcastle United takeover?

I was reading about this guy who wants to buy the club,his cousin is a human rights advocate and she is in max security prison,held on no charges,i don't like the way he is being likened to our owner just because he is another arab with dirty money

That fat bastard true geordie has done a nice hypocritical video. My favourite bit is he says the way the owners went and signed robinho and bid for kaka showed it wasn't long term and Newcastle will do it differently. Does he think sheik mansour has fucked off or something?

That fat bastard true geordie has done a nice hypocritical video. My favourite bit is he says the way the owners went and signed robinho and bid for kaka showed it wasn't long term and Newcastle will do it differently. Does he think sheik mansour has fucked off or something?

When they've seen us win 4 premier leagues and quite a few trophies in the last 12 years and now have an related owner worth 260b they think it’s goinf to be easy to win trophies! It’s isn't! Wont begrudge them though if they win a few trophies! Also it put pressure on quite a few clubs for top four even us because we will have a dip once Pep goes Aguero leaves and buying top class replacements will cost a fortune and a lot more clubs competing for the signatures of these player.

Think Newcastle first bid will be for Kane 200m slapped down on Levy’s table only doubt would be Kane if he want to go there because you can bet Levy will sell for that fee or he might even hold out for 225m. ;)

When they've seen us win 4 premier leagues and quite a few trophies in the last 12 years and now have an related owner worth 260b they think it’s goinf to be easy to win trophies! It’s isn't! Wont begrudge them though if they win a few trophies! Also it put pressure on quite a few clubs for top four even us because we will have a dip once Pep goes Aguero leaves and buying top class replacements will cost a fortune and a lot more clubs competing for the signatures of these player.

Think Newcastle first bid will be for Kane 200m slapped down on Levy’s table only doubt would be Kane if he want to go there because you can bet Levy will sell for that fee or he might even hold out for 225m. ;)
But but but, spurs are desperately short of money as their plan to apply for taxpayers furlough money showed. They'll take a coupla quid and a lawnmower.

One major stumbling block for Newcastle is, it's Newcastle.

Now I love the place, we have got good friends up there (now in Whitley Bay) and some of the countryside and coast near to it is stunning. But it isn't London or even Manchester, in regards to it being a cosmopolitan city .... many top players will simply not fancy living there.

One major stumbling block for Newcastle is, it's Newcastle.

Now I love the place, we have got good friends up there (now in Whitley Bay) and some of the countryside and coast near to it is stunning. But it isn't London or even Manchester, in regards to it being a cosmopolitan city .... many top players will simply not fancy living there.

Wonder if 500k a week would sway him?

I look forward to Newcastle fans saying how great their new owners are, especially when they start winning trophies. That’s after years of slagging our owner off and club. Oil money ..... plastic.... glory hunter.... just a few of things Newcastle fans have directed at us.
I remember when they got just 20k when they were relegated to the old division 2. They have the cheek to shout to us on every occasion wwywyws. They will realise it won’t be easy to win things with FFP, VAR even with money to spend. I hope they do well as it gives more competition.

Ha ha - what a c*nt he is. Anything to try and justify it when for years he's slagged our spending off to fuck.

I would add, however, that the fickle twat hasn't been to a Newcastle game for something like 7 seasons and most of their fans think he's a fucking bellend as well!

I was reading about this guy who wants to buy the club,his cousin is a human rights advocate and she is in max security prison,held on no charges,i don't like the way he is being likened to our owner just because he is another arab with dirty money
The word order of your last phrase looks strange as the words 'dirty Arab oil money' is now a stock phrase in the media. Used so they can claim the dirty refers to the oil and/or money and not the 'dirty Arabs' they are targeting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.