COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me what there doing wrong so I can fool the system thanks in advance
Haha...that's a "no." ;-)
Seriously though, I'm at the end of my tether dealing with a hard core tiny minority who waste everyone's time when there are genuine people who have never claimed before

I'm sick to bleeding death of people trying to make fraudulent claims in the welfare system. The numbers have increased and they have jumped on the bandwagon since the lockdown.
They are easy to spot for anyone with a trained eye, as they usually follow a similar pattern.
I want to effin scream when I have to waste my time on them.
Rant over.
Ah. You received my mother’s Funeral Payment claim then?

The stats lady seemed to indicate that 9 in 10 directly related COVID-19 deaths occured in hospital. We shall find out tomorrow from the ONS weekly deaths report I guess

I would think she, or someone high up in govt, would be able to access the stats before publication, or at least an indication.

The stats lady seemed to indicate that 9 in 10 directly related COVID-19 deaths occured in hospital. We shall find out tomorrow from the ONS weekly deaths report I guess
That was correct on the ONS weekly stats up to w/ending 3rd April, as you say tomorrow's ONS stats will be interesting as it will include the current peak date for deaths, 8th April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.