Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think he’s behaving like a spoilt brat.
He had the offer of a very lucrative del here with us, got injured and now corona is fucking him around, he’s not getting game time.
If he wants to go, just say, move him on for a fat fee and we will be fine without him.

2 years sidelined sounds great to prove a point but year 1 was injury where we've looked after him & year 2 before he's a free could very well be no football for any player.

Pick the battles we can win, this one was lost when he was injured badly.
Potentially you are right, like all good poker players learn how to fold.........

You know what. I just don't care anymore. The club will have more important things to worry about in adjusting to the new world reality. Stay, go, whatever.
He certainly appears to be part of the total problem portfolio so converting a problem into cash seems good business to me.

I have always believed that if a player doesn't want to play for City then we should let them go as soon as possible. It doesn't matter how good they are it is the best course of action for team morale to release them. I am sure Pep believes this as well. There is no point wasting energy on people like Sancho or Sane. I am not bitter about it.
It's a free world (mostly) and people can decide to move jobs for all sorts of reasons...money, family, a new challenge etc. Unlike many fans I have no strong feelings about James Milner for example. The club is always bigger than any individual player. We need to move on from this saga.

If he was going to stay it surely would be done and dusted by now, he has a youngster himself to bring up and in the current world circumstances probably wishes to do so as near to his real family as possible I know I would. Good luck to him he's definitely the 3rd best German to wear the shirt after Trautman, Rosler and ahead of Immel, Didi H and erm Moz Gaudinio.

If he was going to stay it surely would be done and dusted by now, he has a youngster himself to bring up and in the current world circumstances probably wishes to do so as near to his real family as possible I know I would. Good luck to him he's definitely the 3rd best German to wear the shirt after Trautman, Rosler and ahead of Immel, Didi H and erm Moz Gaudinio.
Good post. Well said sir.

4th, michael fronzek

Steffen Karl ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.