Piers Morgan

He's a pretty terrible individual but then he has been this way for as long as I can remember and it hasn't stopped him becoming a very popular figure. Being a dreadful arsehole seems to play quite well with the Great British public these days.

I get why people don’t like him but during this he’s been very good. Superb feature on there this morning with a 94 year old and young care worker that was really heartwarming. Obviously I’m not trying to credit Morgan with that but it was lovely 20 minutes of TV to watch during such a terribly sad time for so many, a little respite from the sadness.

Last edited:
I get why people don’t like him but during this he’s been very good. Superb feature, on there this morning with a 94 year old and young care worker that was really heartwarming. Obviously I’m not trying to credit Morgan with that but it was lovely 20 minutes of TV to watch during such a terribly sad time for so many, a little respite from the sadness.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - he can be a right bellend on various issues, but sometimes he gets it bang on. As you say, he's been very good at times over the Covid-19 issue. When Grenfell happened he had some bloke from the cladding company on and ripped him to shreds. He also speaks out a lot about the gun culture over in the States.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - he can be a right bellend on various issues, but sometimes he gets it bang on. As you say, he's been very good at times over the Covid-19 issue. When Grenfell happened he had some bloke from the cladding company on and ripped him to shreds. He also speaks out a lot about the gun culture over in the States.
That's the point though by shouting and switching his guests Mike off he rips people to shreds with no real attempt to get an answer only point is to make him look good. Always remember Bernard Manning telling a heckler never take on the man who controls the Mike he will make you look a knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.