Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I am hearing the club are legislating for no spectators for the entirety of next season.

As a result, one of the plans currently being discussed is to write off the season-ticket roll out and reimburse for the missed games this season.

In addition, fans would not lose their season card entitlement for the 21-22 season.

Other ideas being tossed about are a half-season ticket, but that seems unlikely.

Gutting if it comes to that.

I pay for 3 season tickets. My 2 sons' direct debits went out of my account OK but not mine... the funds weren't available due to fraudulent activity on my bank account. Bank are being garbage - whilst the money has been reclaimed from the scumbags who took it, its still not back in my bank account. Latest update is that it should be returned to my account by 30th April (it was fraudulently taken on 27th March).
After getting an email warning me that if I didn't pay by 5pm on 23rd April my card and all associated loyalty points would be cancelled, I tried ringing the club... their email specifically stated they would try and help people experiencing financial difficulties. I know its not covid related directly, but maybe my bank are being so crap because of that. Long and short of it... wasn't asked about financial difficulties, covid or otherwise...'no, sorry Michael, the board have decided 23rd April is the cut off and that's that basically'.
I've emailed the club and am waiting to hear back. If worst comes to worst I can borrow it off the Mrs, but I've spent the last month scrounging off her and I'm seriously of a mind to tell the club to go fk themselves.

I am hearing the club are legislating for no spectators for the entirety of next season.

As a result, one of the plans currently being discussed is to write off the season-ticket roll out and reimburse for the missed games this season.

In addition, fans would not lose their season card entitlement for the 21-22 season.

Other ideas being tossed about are a half-season ticket, but that seems unlikely.

source?

If this is the case, compared to some other clubs this should affect us less than some as a higher proportion of our revenue comes from non-matchday sources (assuming that our corporate sponsors continue to pay up, obviously).

What a nightmare though!

That's by far too sensible ( the first two points)

maybe city Can stream the games on the city app maybe 10-15 pound for 1 match

If this is the case, compared to some other clubs this should affect us less than some as a higher proportion of our revenue comes from non-matchday sources (assuming that our corporate sponsors continue to pay up, obviously).

What a nightmare though!

Any sound big business does contingency planning. As I have mentioned before, the £400m from SilverLake is in the Group and can be used as the board sees fit.

Perhaps that is one aspect why we will be able to function better than most.

City will have to leave the season ticket issue to the very last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.