Lokeren Away 2003

80p for a pint of vodka with a dash of orange. The local homeless having gallons of the stuff bought them. All joining in singing City songs.
Yep.i dont even really like vodka but the hotel we were staying in were doing pints for under a quid
so i got stuck in.regretted it later..big time.

Had to work that day. Allowed an early stop. Drove straight up to Lokeren from my home in Netherlands. Able to get a few drinks before entering that small ground that made the game look like a FA cup game rather than European encounter. Great atmosphere.
Drove home with too much alcohol. Not feeling very comfy. Stopped halfway and decided to sleep in my car. When I woke up it was still early hours. Drove home and celebrated City win in Europe. Got flashed for speeding about 2 miles from home ffs. I was the sole driver on the road. My punishment for driving after drinking. Never did the drink-drive from than on ever.

Lokeren FC is non existent since yesterday. The club went bankrupt. How is that possible with the billions of UEFA and FFPR? Oh wait. It isn’t about these small clubs now is it.

Groclin was miles away from anywhere, we were taken there by coach and along the way I’m sure there was a ‘chain gang’ working side of road.
The while town seem to turn out to see us (7000 population) with the local kids selling us programme, we gave them any coins we had told them they’re worth a lot a lot of money. As we got off the coaches asking the drivers where to get alcohol / cans from, they opened up their luggage areas and guess what? it was full of alcohol Strange tho they were 4 packs, but wrapped one on top of the other in a tower pack.

The trouble at the game was between Lokeren and Genk fans the bar outside the ground near the train station was hammered after the game with City fans. Me and a mate walked into the board room before the game and had a drink with the members in there then walked all the way round the ground and sat with Lokeren fans crazy days
It was Royal Antwerp

Groclin was miles away from anywhere, we were taken there by coach and along the way I’m sure there was a ‘chain gang’ working side of road.
The while town seem to turn out to see us (7000 population) with the local kids selling us programme, we gave them any coins we had told them they’re worth a lot a lot of money. As we got off the coaches asking the drivers where to get alcohol / cans from, they opened up their luggage areas and guess what? it was full of alcohol Strange tho they were 4 packs, but wrapped one on top of the other in a tower pack.
Still got my un-used ticket. They just opened the door and let every fucker in. That stand made the Gene Kelly look safe.
Same here mate I have two tickets going spare- never seen so many drunk City fans in my life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.