How are you handling the boredom?

Bloody hell.
I'd have to be really bored to watch anything with that half wit in.
And Joey Essex isn't much better
i was hoping they would throw them off a cliff,they did but they had a rope on them lol

i don't know how much of this show is set up and how difficult it really is but i like it

Moved into this house 6 months ago, it's only 5 or 6 years old but have now got the time to decorate now done, started on project on one of the down stairs room ( 3 storey house ) making into small kitchen and toilet cubicle, so have been doing just a few hours a day then in the garden which now looks like a rhs exhibit, extended the patio, this weather has been a massive help, keep busy that's the secret, bike ride every day, the days are flying by.

What's this boredom people are talking about?
I have the outside of the back gate painted, watched a load of wildlife documentaries, a good number of Vblogs of a few people's travels in motorhomes especially one couple currently locked down in Istanbul, the back garden is starting to look presentable, I have read a few books and made quite a few soups, stews etc.
This retirement rehearsal is going very well
Also been looking online at apartments in Bulgaria

Been watching a lot of crap films on Netflix.
Watched all the best ones and now dealing with the dross.
Why don't they put some good quality films on ?
I cant watch a classic film like Forrest Gump but I can watch Louis Theroux meets Jimmy Savile.
What's all that about ?

+1

Netflix is driving me nuts. Utter shite.

I’m spending way too much time in front of a screen, which also happened to be the case before the pandemic. :/

I invented a new language so that I can converse with the cat. He’s too stupid to learn human and cat is too easy so I invented a whole new language that we can both speak. The cat next door is a moron, so he’s about to become a social outcast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.