Remembering Yaya!

To be fair the only season he could have won it was 13/14 and Suarez was also absolutely incredible that season. I get why we think the world is against us and it happens too many times to be a coincidence. However, if you look at the 4 years we’ve won the league there has been a player who has been unbelievable for another team. Where we’ve had great teams with lots of big contributions.
Whilst that is true, I do think that the press /media set the tone for who will get the awards. They set the narrative, it could readily be argued KDBs POTY this year but we know an LFC player would get i , currently hendo is being touted (quite strongly) as better than KDB. And even if that is extreme there is a long list of LFC players who would come before any city player according to our media

It was only the last 18 months when his legs had gone. I prefer to think of him at his peak when he was the best midfielder we have ever had in my opinion of course.
Certainly he wasnt happy at the end and had beef with Pep because of his shit agent mainly but some fab performances by the big fella

I prefer to look back on YaYa’s time at City in a positive way. Arguably City’s greatest player.
I prefer to look back on my time wanking into a crusty sock in a positive way. Sandra Bullock was the best 20 seconds of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.