Pablo really was the man

Absolute legend .... but he’s been pretty average for us. Clearly best days behind him. Fans love him though - top bloke.

One of my enduring images of him is when we played the rags in 2012 at the etihad. We were 2 down but zabba was immense and scored the equaliser with 5 mins to go. You could see what it meant and how he felt we could go on and win the game. Unfortunately nasri ducked out of the way of a free kick and they scored the winner. But zabbas with his head on the post showed how much he loved the club and how much he was hurting

Like a few of the lads who signed in that era, Pablo seemed to buy into the ethos of the club, and wasn't here solely for the money (though that might have helped attract him initially). Him, Vinnie, Dave and Kun all seem to have the same mental attitude towards the club. I always say that they are examples of how fans that got the chance to play for us would turn out. Slightly more skills than most fans though!

Add Fernandinho to that list

One of my enduring images of him is when we played the rags in 2012 at the etihad. We were 2 down but zabba was immense and scored the equaliser with 5 mins to go. You could see what it meant and how he felt we could go on and win the game. Unfortunately nasri ducked out of the way of a free kick and they scored the winner. But zabbas with his head on the post showed how much he loved the club and how much he was hurting

Yes I remember that like it was yesterday. Then also that first goal vs. QPR. Celebration to rival one of Vinny's

I've adopted it, it's mainly used by rags to poke fun at the mancunian accent. The irony is too good
exactly...daft red ****s

Clearly I'm a massive (massive ) Red......

massive Citeh...massive floodlights...massive club.

Just like they owned the M word stuff in the 90's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.