New around these here parts......

Been lurking for about a year. But I do look in every day for the COVID thread especially.

Coarse and ignorant peasant. There's me name-checking Bobby as well.

I did notice that ya cheeky git. Don’t claim our Bobby.

welcome by the way, and no need to be so sucky up to these lot on here - it’s like Hunger Games - pure survival. Come join me in the non City district.

The only two Fulham fans that I know of,are Richard Osman and Terry McCann. So obviously you must be the third one.
"Did your support travel in a taxi". Sung many times at The Etihad vs Fulham,and no doubt plenty of other stadiums as well.

Hugh Grant is pretty staunch (he used to work on our ground staff when he was a kid).

Lilly Allen was pictured in tears at the Europa Final....then switched to Chelsea the next season.

David Mellor, the slug-faced MP, had an article on one of our programmes from the 1990s about how much he 'loves Fulham'. Now a 100% Chesea-ite.

We don't like to talk about Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
I don't think we often get new faces on here. Still half expecting you to be someone's alternate account.

Welcome. I liked that German striker you had in the 90s because of his moustache.

b987567ec91e3c7e06728df70277ee21_400x400.jpeg

I did notice that ya cheeky git. Don’t claim our Bobby.

welcome by the way, and no need to be so sucky up to these lot on here - it’s like Hunger Games - pure survival. Come join me in the non City district.

Yeah it was a bit Uriah Heep, now I read it back! Fuck it...I just wanted to come clean (always the best way to come!), but I deserve every bit of the shit I'm getting! LOL. .

Yep, of course Sir Robert is 100% yours, but I can't tell you the thrill of seeing him turn out for us. Different planet - he could run games from an armchair.

Have you ever read 'Back Home' the story of the 1970 World Cup? It goes into the Bogota thing....which he handled like royalty. Love that man.

Last edited:
Hugh Grant is pretty staunch (he used to work on our ground staff when he was a kid).

Lilly Allen was pictured in tears at the Europa Final....then switch to Chelsea the next season.

David Mellor, the slug-faced MP, had an article on one of our programmes from the 1990s about how much he 'loves Fulham'. Now a 100% Chesea-ite.

We don't like to talk about Michael Jackson.
What happened to the statue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.