Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a really talented lad to be fair but it only makes sense if we are getting rid of someone like Gundogan(which won't happen while pep is here) otherwise it's someone else blocking Foden in the first team.

i remember watching England v France under 21s and he was by far the best player on the pitch and stood out a mile even more so than Foden , he’s a player who dictates the game , not replacing silva would be criminal like we didn’t do with kompany , people might think we already have players who can fill silvas void but you have to keep freshing up the squad and keep everyone on there toes .

I think Upemacano is right too. With Angelino in the equation.

tenor.gif

It makes sense being able to release De Bruyne upfield rather than playing him deap. For what it's worth I doubt we will go for Sancho, I imagine we might see more of Phil out wide next season as a starter.

Wide right please, not wide left, though!

We need someone though for the left for Sane.

Sterling, Bernie, Mahrez, Foden, all more effective from the right.

Sancho is great on the left as well. I would've liked Alphonso Davies as a Sané replacement but he just signed a new deal.

The only other left footed winger I can think of that has Sané speed (Diaby is much quicker off the mark) and Sané potential is Moussa Diaby at Leverkusen. He's maybe a bit too raw for us at the moment but he's got loads of potential. PSG academy product as well so he has great football education

edit: Here's a video:

Last edited:
We've been linked with Tagliafico. Unsure how reliable the rumours are though

I've heard that Alex Telles is available 20m as his contract expires next summer. Hopefully our board know about that, because it would be quite the steal
As an Ajax fan I must admit that Tagliafico is not good enough, in my opinion, to be our (city) left back. About Alex Telles - Just a Great Option! Unfortunately there are reports that he is on his way to PSG for 25 m. A real shame

I would imagine he will be Kev's understudy with Aouar and Gundogan fighting for a place and Dinho and Rodri for the last spot.

Regarding Sancho
Concidering we have a 15% sell on, we should offer €80mill plus Braaf as a replacement. (if not premote him)
Have Sancho and Mahrez on the left and Sterling and Bernardo on the right.

Just the full backs to sort then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.