Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

This looks like we’re being set up. UEFA setting a narrative to stop us at all costs ‘public perception of unfairness’ says it all really. This puts CAS on the back foot too. They decide in our favour then they’re going against public opinion according to UEFA. CAS go in their favour and we take it further, then City are to be seen as the bad guys in stopping UEFA.
Not one mention anywhere about the health and safety of the ticket buying public either.

I think they still have about £60m left?

£40m for Chamberlain.
£75m for Van Dijk
£75m for Allison.
£57m Keita
£45m Fabinho
£8m Minamino

I reckon they got £350m for Coutinho, which seemed reasonable at the time.

Thank goodness they have the money for Mbappe and Sancho before they announced furlough.

I remain unconvinced ;)

I see the Mayor of Liverpool is demanding a government investigation into why the Atletico tie was allowed to go ahead.
Here we go, a new grief campaign that is set to run and run. Probably for years.

Maybe she copied their exit strategy document that she presented today. Oh, wait, Westminster don’t have one yet.
She doesn’t have one. Or at least hasn’t presented anything that hasn’t already been predicted in tabloids like the Mirror, Sun or Daily Mail.

Don’t Barca still owe the dippers a shed load for that deal still?

thought I read somewhere they still owe like half the transfer money
I think i read somewhere that Liverpool had sold the debt off to a recovery firm, who presumably had an arrangement for payments with interest from Barca. That would obviously mean Liverpool would have made a lot less money on the sale than they have led everyone to believe.

Barca are a complete piss take, they still owed Bordeaux the money for Malcolm, even after they sold him on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.