Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says "a return to normal as we knew it is not on the cards in the near future".

"What we will be seeking to do, is find a new normal. A way of living alongside this virus, but in a form that keeps it under control and stops it taking the toll that we know it can do." she says.

"Social distancing and limiting of contacts with others will be a fact of life for a long time to come, certainly until treatments and ultimately a vaccine offer different solutions.

"So that means possibly for the rest of this year, and maybe even beyond."

So she hasn't ruled out re-starting the league then :-)

Give the murderers the title.
Put the rags in champs league.
Banned city for life.
Fuck everyone else

I get you don't rate her. Plenty do and they aren’t all nats. Put your prejudice to one side and watch her daily press conference and compare it to Westminster. If you still think she is lacking then I can’t help you.
Oh for god sake, please do not presume to tell me what to think. I’ve lived up here in Edinburgh for 10 years now and I’m well tuned in to Nicola and her gang of anti English racists.
Even Westminster are now rubbishing her for ripping off the UK five test theory and claiming it for herself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.