Pablo really was the man

One of my enduring images of him is when we played the rags in 2012 at the etihad. We were 2 down but zabba was immense and scored the equaliser with 5 mins to go. You could see what it meant and how he felt we could go on and win the game. Unfortunately nasri ducked out of the way of a free kick and they scored the winner. But zabbas with his head on the post showed how much he loved the club and how much he was hurting

I was just thinking about that image whilst reading through the thread! I agree, it really meant so much to him.

zabaletabanner.jpg

Heart of a Lion

He’d walk into this team. Better all round than Walker and if Cancelo is worth 50mil then Zab in his prime must have been worth 500 mil!

I met Zaba at Piccadilly Station after thr City v Huddersfield game (Lifting the title). Genuinely couldn't meet a nicer bloke, Taking time to talk to us and no problem with photos after a couple of mins he was surrounded by blues :) Top day.

Oooooohhhh pablo zabaleta.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.