COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Lingus Dublin to Beijing just flown over Wythenshawe. Just thought I'd mention it.

Nobody died due to no PPE? How can you possibly know that?
He doesn't know that, it's an absolutely ridiculous statement, my guess is pulled out of his arse!

By his logic, PPE is unimportant, perhaps we should send people back into the coal mines with a canary and a lantern and save a fortune?

My word, there are some 'odd people' on here.

The UK always had ventilator capacity. More tests doesn't save lives. Nobody died due to no PPE. It's a straw man used to attack the government.

When do you suggest the ban should have been in place? WHO said no need at the beginning of FEB. By that time the UK was seeded anyway.

So many people on an aeroplane?
You do know the air is cleaner on an aircraft than on any other mass transport system. Aircraft have a flow rate of around 5l per second per passenger and it comes in clean having been at temperatures above 250°C before cooling and then gets filtered through true HEPA before recycling. Air enters the cabin from above and vents through the cabin floor so unless someone coughs in your face or you spend the flight lying on the floor you are in one of the safest environments possible. Buses? Trams? Trains? Much more likely to catch something there.

I’ve read some shit in my time your fucking full of it, how do you know no ones died of lack of ppe are you privy to that information, while your sat there typing away nurses and doctors have been tackling this virus without the proper equipment for periods of time. and yes I know 1st hand so don’t come on here posting shite

I am currently on a lockdown with someone I provide care to within my job role and will have been here for 32 hours when I finish tomorrow. My concerns are the amount of NHS/ support staff that are dying through contracting the virus. In my addled mind it can only be happening through 3 ways
They have contracted it away from work
They have contracted it through direct work with somebody through their work role
They are contaminated when they remove the appropriate PPE
There may be other reasons but to me they would appear to be the most obvious.
That's what personally I find scary as until we show symptoms we are still not being tested

The UK always had ventilator capacity. More tests doesn't save lives. Nobody died due to no PPE. It's a straw man used to attack the government.

I've read some mind-boggling things on here but that's easily one of the maddest. Can you back that up with any evidence? Do you think PPE is pointless then? As others have said, its almost Trump-like.

I've read some mind-boggling things on here but that's easily one of the maddest. Can you back that up with any evidence? Do you think PPE is pointless then? As others have said, its almost Trump-like.
He is a big trump fan although gone awol from the nightly briefing as trump gets more and more out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.