Running thread

Grrr COVID has done for me for running for a bit … nice sunny day, jogging along at reasonable tilt, then some lass appears looking at her mobile and not looking to keep a safe distance, so I swerve right while keeping an eye on her, just at the moment a tree root comes in line with my foot, hit the ground like a sack of spuds and my shoulder takes the full force.. blooming agony.. not broken but pain is something unreal. No running for a few days - cooped up and it feels a lot worse without the run or a good bike ride.

Oof - hope you're ok though mate.
But...did you manage to get a pic of the lass bearing in mind you couldn't take your eyes off her?

Can't road run due to a problem with my lower back at the moment but have started to try and run on the spot for around 30 mins in the garden surely this is still ok for Fitness I have been told I am waisting my time doing this any advice

I've started running quite a bit recently. Could anyone recommend a watch /fitness tracker which can store music on so I don't have to run with my phone please? I'm hoping for the cheapest option, but the really cheap fitness bands like xiaomi mi band 4 and Samsung galaxy fit only do music via Bluetooth from phone.

I bought the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music last summer after dropping and smashing my phone whilst out running. It was £150 off amazon.

Looks good, the Garmin connect app's great and the sound's decent (only using some cheap bluetooth earphones from decathlon). Would definitely recommend.

Grrr COVID has done for me for running for a bit … nice sunny day, jogging along at reasonable tilt, then some lass appears looking at her mobile and not looking to keep a safe distance, so I swerve right while keeping an eye on her, just at the moment a tree root comes in line with my foot, hit the ground like a sack of spuds and my shoulder takes the full force.. blooming agony.. not broken but pain is something unreal. No running for a few days - cooped up and it feels a lot worse without the run or a good bike ride.

You are Negredo and I claim my £5.

Just back from my one longish run a week. Pushed myself to run for an hour solid and managed 11k. Would like to say I felt good, but christ I didn’t. Not sure San Miguel and gin last night helped though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.