Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I emailed my account manager a few weeks back to see what they were doing as payment for next season is due for me end of April.

The response I got was payment is still being taken for next season as per the terms of my contract and they will be in touch when they have something to announce re the rest of this season and next

To be fair to the club they can’t really do anything until they know what happening. The need the FA/PL to make a concrete decision which is difficult in the current circumstances.

the club know fans won’t be attending this season or next season though. Therefore refunds should be sent out. I could do with that money right now

Anybody help out / update me on this situation. Too many post to read back through.

I cancelled my direct debit weeks ago but now see the money has still gone out of my account! Maybe a bank issue but right now I’m 4 season ticket fees down.

what are the club doing about refunds ? Have they said can’t see much on website.

I can’t believe they don’t have a latest news page pinned to the top.

I’m really not impressed by the club, Iv had no email explaining anything either. Piss poor

speak to your bank, you’re covered by the Direct Debit guarantee which means you can claim the money back. They have to do it free of charge and in almost all cases it will be done on the same day

speak to your bank, you’re covered by the Direct Debit guarantee which means you can claim the money back. They have to do it free of charge and in almost all cases it will be done on the same day
Did you write to city telling them you were cancelling you're direct debit.
If not they can still take it.

Are the committee you are on @Prestwich_Blue doing anything to clarify the situation for fans mate. Personally paid for 3 Real Madrid tickets and 3 Season Tickets and like many others would appreciate a refund at the moment.
You can get a refund on the Real Madrid tickets but the club are saying that if you're on the CL Cup Scheme, that will invalidate your membership. That may not be the club being hard-hearted by the way, but simply a function of the ticket system that they can't change.

Until we know what's happening with the domestic season then there's probably not much you can do about the season tickets.

I would guess they are waiting to here what's going on next season before they could potentially offer a 6th discount off next season or refund

Seems to be a lot of negativity towards the club for not refunding season tickets? Surely until its 100%, as opposed to 99.9% the clubs hands are tied. I'd be amazed if any other Premier league clubs have refunded?

I'm certain the club will do the right thing at the right time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.