Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Good for the nation ? The way VAR is being used it was pushing me into depression along with over things, I know I was getting to upset with it all even my missus was getting worried about me. For me the break has been a god send.
Same here, dude. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it and it was disturbing and soul destroying watching it happen.

Good for the nation ? The way VAR is being used it was pushing me into depression along with over things, I know I was getting to upset with it all even my missus was getting worried about me. For me the break has been a god send.
I haven't missed the Var crap that's for sure.

Ok let's start football up again as soon as possible.

Liverpool* get beat twice and we win our two games then there's another outbreak of the virus.

Still give the rats the title? Sky and the cocks in the media are all presuming the Scouse ****s will win all their remaining games, they looked dead on their feet before the stop.

I don't think the government give two fucks about Liverpool* or the premier league at this particular moment in time, could somebody please let sky, Liverpool* and the premier league know.

You can bet if Arsenal were title contenders like LFC they would get the same coverage... They're part of the establishment that spurs, CFC, City, everyone else are not.

One of the three English members of the G18 albeit not one of the original members of the G14. That's why they don't get quite the same coverage but you are absolutely right.

You can bet if Arsenal were title contenders like LFC they would get the same coverage... They're part of the establishment that spurs, CFC, City, everyone else are not.

Mmmm. I cannot forget the job Mike Riley did on Wenger for the 50th game of “The Invicibles” at Old Trafford. When it comes to corruption and “cronyism; Arsenal are way down the pecking order.

I haven't missed the Var crap that's for sure.

the worry for me is I feel so much better not putting myself thought the build up , the after match stress. Watching what I believe to be a bent league. If it wasn't for my unending love of City I would have walked this season 100%. I don't want to walk but my eyes aren't lying. I love City to bits for the last 60yrs but this season ? if this is the new type of football its not for me.

Referees have been told to take a 3 week break so when they get back they need to get up to speed before they can referee again so that’s at least another 5/6 weeks before a discussion over any football at all

the worry for me is I feel so much better not putting myself thought the build up , the after match stress. Watching what I believe to be a bent league. If it wasn't for my unending love of City I would have walked this season 100%. I don't want to walk but my eyes aren't lying. I love City to bits for the last 60yrs but this season ? if this is the new type of football its not for me.

Many of us feel the same. They have tried everything to reestablish the old order in football and var is the icing on the cake for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.