Who is the most miserable c**t on this entire forum?

Bluealf recently.
Barcon and SWP can be brutally miserable.

All loveable and cuddly in reality though.
You could be a nomination to be fair Sparky. You often come along to spoil the fun when the entire forum is having a good old woman about David Beckham, Sam Allardyce or some other thundercunt.

what about that miserable little blodwyn with the bucket hats and eyes like a murderer?

He posted about being depressed so i'm not dead sure why people pull him up for it. Can be a controversial poster at times and does have some complete brainfarts but I don't think i've ever seen anyone get the treatment he does on here.

He posted about being depressed so i'm not dead sure why people pull him up for it. Can be a controversial poster at times and does have some complete brainfarts but I don't think i've ever seen anyone get the treatment he does on here.
It was more his posts about black people than his own depression I think incurred a little 'angst' from other posters.

Those posts were indefensible but the jibes about appearance and personality were happening before that.
I'm sorry, I can offer no defence of his appearance or personality. Each to their own - I'm an odd-looking weirdo myself truth be told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.