Stupid little things that bug you

A total twat of a middle aged man riding his bike on the road coming in my direction, I was walking my dogs on the pavement. The road had no cars on it at all. The twat decided to mount the pavement and ride straight towards me, i continued to walk assuming he would slow down and go round me. Nope he continues heading for me. I stop spread my arms out as if to say wtf are u doing, as he rode past he thanked me!!!!! What a fucking dick. Unfuckingbelievable. The more I think about it the angry I get at the stupid twat. He obviously in my mind did it on purpose. If I was built like a brick Shithouse I would have smashed his ugly face In, but as i am a 5ft 2inch female i thought better of it

I don't think Nimrod has quite got the hang of stalking, you are not meant to be in their face. In a bush, yes, telephoto lens maybe, following them around constantly deffo. I should know, my probation officer reminds me every week.
Yeah right, what I meant was I'm not going out, high risk group thanks to asthma.
Any hiding in trees is postponed.

The sun.

Not the newspaper, the thing in the sky.

Alright, I've no issue with the actual sun, but the incredulousness of people when you tell them you're not out in the sun on a nice day.

Yes I sat outside for 20 mins. Then I went back inside. Because that's where all of my things are.

"But you've got to make the most of it"

Fuck off.

The sun.

Alright, I've no issue with the actual sun, but the incredulousness of people when you tell them you're not out in the sun on a nice day.

Yes I sat outside for 20 mins. Then I went back inside. Because that's where all of my things are.

Fuck off.
If people are asking you why you're not out in the sun at the moment, then you know some stupid fucking people.

The sun.

Fuck off.
I love sitting in the Sun but I’d never wonder why someone isn’t bothering, it’s up to them what they do!

It’s like when you go out, especially to a family party or a work night out when you’re not with people you usually go out with, and they say “why aren’t you dancing? are you not going to have a dance? go on have a dance! oh you’re boring, go on!”

Im not fucking dancing at a family party or in a bar for fuck’s sake.

The sun.

Fuck off.

Do they all sit out in the comfy chairs when its pissing down?

Making the most of that too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.