Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

20,000 people (could be double that) have died in the last month. Yet the all I hear is the premier league and sky going on that the season should start soon.

It’s making me feel sick and disgusted with football. They are oblivious to what’s going on.

I should think that there isn't one miserable git among the RDAHMeedya who is oblivious to what's going on, but they clearly place their own agenda way ahead of any medical considerations! But is anyone surprised?

In all honesty if football can restart than so can my life , I will be out in my mazda roof down enjoying a drive around the country lanes. It will send the wrong message to the public if after months of lockdown if it's ok for football to ignore the two meters rule it's ok for the general public. The government will lose control of the lockdown.

Is it true that Arsenal going to flaunt government rules and go into training tomorrow? If so and the government do nowt that means all over football clubs can do the same?

This would go down well

Fans will still need Sky or BT packages for matches that had been scheduled for pay TV (just over half) when the Premier League returns - but many of the other games may be screened for free. [
@SunSport
]

I think any quoting of the Sun should be banned. It’s a disgrace of a newspaper.

In all honesty if football can restart than so can my life , I will be out in my mazda roof down enjoying a drive around the country lanes. It will send the wrong message to the public if after months of lockdown if it's ok for football to ignore the two meters rule it's ok for the general public. The government will lose control of the lockdown.

The Government will indeed lose control of the lockdown if for no other reason than greed and money to football clubs and the media they allow them to break rules we are all having to adhere to for good reasons.

The Government will indeed lose control of the lockdown if for no other reason than greed and money to football clubs and the media they allow them to break rules we are all having to adhere to for good reasons.

I agree 99% of the public are giving up alot to obey the government guidelines, if football restarts in lockdown it will be a real kick in the teeth for the public.

If it's ok for football why isnt it ok for a wedding ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.