Dutch league cancelled | No Champions, No Promotion, No Relegation

We're struggling to cope with the number of games with a 20 team league

Hey this is SKY were talking about 42 extra games a season for at least 3 years coupled with at least 1 game on tv every day, should see them appeased for the 92 games lost, and we have a nice shiny new winter break

Premier League inching closer to televised return behind closed doors

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/premier-league-inching-closer-televised-071028313.html

Utter idiots

This will no doubt bring in big TV audiences from around the world giving Sky & the PL more reason to play that league game abroad at some point that they've been wanting to do for years.

The way they will see things is that if it works without any crowd at the game at all, it will work with 'fans' from other countries only present.

There may be no crowd in the stadium, but have the PL not thought about the fans that will turn up outside the ground during the games......

Possibly but they won't give a shit.
If they can get this season finished by ANY means possible then they'll say what goes on after is out of their hands
I hate Liverpool, fucking despise them but this isn't about them anymore. The FA couldn't give a flying fuck about any team in the PL as long as they get it finished.

Premier League inching closer to televised return behind closed doors

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/premier-league-inching-closer-televised-071028313.html

Utter idiots

“Like all of you, we are eager to see the team return to the field as soon as we are advised it is safe to do so, hopefully to complete a season which still held so much promise for us in the Premier League, the Europa League and the FA Cup when it was suspended,” Woodward said.

Sums up the majority of those campaigning the completion of the league.

Woodward there is basically saying.. "we have a chance this season in stuff so come on guys, we've got history...".

Shit like this is whats making me lose interest in football on a daily basis.

City have probably the best chance of Champs League we've had for a while, not to mention the FA Cup. We have currently offered our stadium out to the NHS during the CV as far as I'm aware?

I'll be honest, I've not read up much on that recently but if they are still using it (just checked twitter and can't find anything to show they still aren't) do we just tell the NHS to fuck off now cos we want to play football in an empty stadium again for a few more games cos football has to continue (but still everyone.. lockdown is important... for you).

Do all of the London clubs who are doing similar have to do the same?

The prem say to Pep, "I know you've just lost your mum to this pandemic, one that we've still not got a vaccine for, still not got a real clue of how to stop it and our leaders can't even protect the staff in hospitals properly who are looking after the sick....

But... we'll give you a few weeks to get your squad back together as we need to finish the season cos of reasons...".

“Like all of you, we are eager to see the team return to the field as soon as we are advised it is safe to do so, hopefully to complete a season which still held so much promise for us in the Premier League, the Europa League and the FA Cup when it was suspended,” Woodward said.

Sums up the majority of those campaigning the completion of the league.

Woodward there is basically saying.. "we have a chance this season in stuff so come on guys, we've got history...".

Shit like this is whats making me lose interest in football on a daily basis.

City have probably the best chance of Champs League we've had for a while, not to mention the FA Cup. We have currently offered our stadium out to the NHS during the CV as far as I'm aware?

I'll be honest, I've not read up much on that recently but if they are still using it (just checked twitter and can't find anything to show they still aren't) do we just tell the NHS to fuck off now cos we want to play football in an empty stadium again for a few more games cos football has to continue (but still everyone.. lockdown is important... for you).

Do all of the London clubs who are doing similar have to do the same?

The prem say to Pep, "I know you've just lost your mum to this pandemic, one that we've still not got a vaccine for, still not got a real clue of how to stop it and our leaders can't even protect the staff in hospitals properly who are looking after the sick....

But... we'll give you a few weeks to get your squad back together as we need to finish the season cos of reasons...".
Yes the NHS are still using the Etihad and are currently carrying out thousands of tests a day for key workers I know this as I work for the nhs and went for a test myself earlier this week

Yes the NHS are still using the Etihad and are currently carrying out thousands of tests a day for key workers I know this as I work for the nhs and went for a test myself earlier this week

I'm glad to hear it. Hadn't heard we had stopped so assumed it was still happening there.

Hope you guys all come out of this the other side and FINALLY get the credit (and pay rise) you deserve from the decision makers. More than deserve it.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear it. Hadn't heard we had stopped so assumed it was still happening there.

Hope you guys all come out of this the other side and FINALLY get the credit (and pay rise) you deserve from the decision makers. More than deserve it.
Thanks mate thankfully I tested negative , Im not holding my breath regarding the pay rise though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.