Man City TV Launched

I have a Samsung TV and watch City stuff via an Amazon Fire Stick.

The only recent problem I had was with the rerun of games on City+ Watching Together, The Dippers Game and the Monaco game last night. It wasn't responsive at first, then I did the I.T. thing of logging out and back in, and it let me in to the 'live' game no problem. I preferred the Dippers game with the ambient sound (and a bit of swearing from the fans) and Tunnel Cam shots, rather than the commentary on the Monaco game... but both results were good!

All other sections of the app work fine without having to relaunch it.
Having said that it should be a lot easier.
It seems fine on a phone or pad, woosh, straight in, but the TV technology software is a bit more cumbersome at the moment.

Seeing as I don't have a firestick then I still can't get the app on my Samsung TV. You'd have thought that maybe the developers would have some extra time on their hands during the current situation to develop it for the other platforms that are still lacking.

Samsung used to support a lot more apps and more seamlessly, but they seemed to have reduced connectivity things a few months ago

Have signed-up for it, but useless as you can't cast to a Chromecast, nor load it to a Shield box I use :(

I have an LG TV and I managed to download the App. but when I open it I can only browse the options.. if I try to click to start any video, whether it’s the City watch from today or the Silva doc or anything nothing happens.

Has anyone had this problem or any tips to get it working?

You need to register for the 30 day trial

it’s not that. the app doesn’t seem to respond. Not if I try to click/open one of the videos or if i try to go to settings, nothing just happens. It’s not downloading or giving any error msg either. Deleted and downloaded it again too. strange

and now today for some reason it started to work. Baffled

The latest version has chrome cast support, so if you can’t get the app on your smart tv you should be able to cast videos from your phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.