Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Yeah City should base their actions on guesswork or whatever will please the punters rather than wait for any consensus or actual facts

The club has no problem doing that when it comes to making title winning merchandise and celebrations before we have have won a thing. They don't wait for 100% confirmation to spend a good 6 figure sum in these circumstances.

I understand Spurs have already sold season cards at increased prices for next season. City have already said they will look after us (including refunds if there is no more live football watched by fans this season) and I tend to believe we will he looked after based on past experience.

What good past experience are you referring to?

What good past experience are you referring to?

Blues being refunded for the Spurs away game (that was rescheduled at short notice; fans being refunded for the Madrid home game; people being invited to a home Champs League game in corporate who went to Shakhtar away etc.

Blues being refunded for the Spurs away game (that was rescheduled at short notice; fans being refunded for the Madrid home game; people being invited to a home Champs League game in corporate who went to Shakhtar away etc.

I'm not disputing that the club have occasionally been generous, and I was one of those who benefited from the games that you mentioned.
However, we're now confronted by an unprecedented situation that might not be resolved for a couple of years, and in the short term, none of the potential solutions currently being touted involve City fans inside the stadiium.
What I suspect is that City, (along with all the other Premier League clubs) have already spent our money, and are secretly in no rush to refund us.

However, it would be better for everyone if City comminicated their thoughts and reasonings.

The 7 day refund us club policy - if a fixture changes they have to offer refunds also.

Refunds have not been processed for RM unless you ask, and then get kicked out of the cup scheme. For BMG at rearranged at 20 hours notice the club were against refunds, said it was 7 days notice needed, and then allowed them in the end for a very small window.

For SD it wasn't everyone who went and it was for hospitality they could not sell, and most would already have a ticket for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.