Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but the problem is Sterling thinks he’s a left winger despite being large ineffective for about 2 and a half seasons out of 3 there.

20+ goals a season with 20 already this season is largely ineffective? Many of them match winning goals?

Sterling gets slaughtered for poor performances, Leroy is one of those who get excused.

You hear things like, he didnt get the service, maybe he was tired, lacked a bit of luck.

It's amazing the mental gymnastics lads will do to excuse a guy they like.

He's good. Leroy. He will never be one of the greats, in my opinion.

Are people slagging him off just because he is likely to leave?
He is a fantastic player whether he plays for us or bayern and whatever fee we end up getting (if any) won't change that.

He is a fantastic player whether he plays for us or bayern and whatever fee we end up getting (if any) won't change that.

yep embarrassing if anyone slags sane off , I could never slag off a city player who’s helped win us trophies , hes young and German it’s understandable if he wants to play back in his own country! It’s not like he’s out there slagging the club off to the media and who knows he might be here next season winning us the quadruple

20+ goals a season with 20 already this season is largely ineffective? Many of them match winning goals?

Sterling gets slaughtered for poor performances, Leroy is one of those who get excused.

You hear things like, he didnt get the service, maybe he was tired, lacked a bit of luck.

It's amazing the mental gymnastics lads will do to excuse a guy they like.

He's good. Leroy. He will never be one of the greats, in my opinion.

If you don’t think Sterling has been awful since around October then fair play but I don’t see how anyone could watch him and not agree that his general play was so bad at times. He ended last season well there but other than that he’s been very poor on the left. Goals were masking how bad he was for a while but then the tap ins dried up.

He doesn't. We've scored as many if not more this season than at the same point last season.

Hes a terribly inconsistent player, who offers nothing defensively. If you aren't doing it defensively you need to be banging 25+ a season. I don't like his attitude and never have
You could get a job writing for the Beano. !

I think he is being slagged of as you call it because it is obvious that something has been going on between him and Bayern when it shouldn't. And because of the media campaign by Bayern. To me it looks like Bayern and the Sane-camp have been and are working together to pressurize City into lowering the price to get the move. So fuck him and fuck Bayern.

yep embarrassing if anyone slags sane off , I could never slag off a city player who’s helped win us trophies , hes young and German it’s understandable if he wants to play back in his own country! It’s not like he’s out there slagging the club off to the media and who knows he might be here next season winning us the quadruple

To be honest I think the majority of our supporters recognise what a good player Sane is, and the contribution he has made to the team. If you conducted a poll, I supect that the majority would want him to commit to the club and stay.

But there will be some who dislike the way that he has not commiited to the club by signing a new contract, or been clear about his future intentions. If he wants to go to Bayern , what is so wrong about being honest ? He is German, he may feel that his chance of playing for Germany would be better if he was at Bayern . City supporters would undoubtedly be disappointed by such a stance, but would probably accept it better.

OK lots of us believe that Bayern and it's management are arrogant cnuts , but Leroy may not see it that way.

And of course he is not obliged to behave as the fans expect, but his employer and coach would perhaps expect a different approach from him. Loyalty is a two way street and I am sure that Pep feels disappointed having brought Sane to the club and helped him raise his game and profile. I believe that Milner gets so much shit from supporters, because he was not prepared to commit or be clear about his intentions.

And of there is always the prospect that he could run down his contract and move for free , which would be received like a lead balloon.

Sell sane for 80m
Id go all out for Harry Kane At £120m
If we put half our chances away we would be up there challenging
Then next year kun leaves and we have no issues

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.