Stupid little things that bug you

This is really specific I know, but my mum gets maccies for her and the kids and has coffee with it. How the fuck do you drink a coffee with a quarter pounder and fries, I don't get it, it's just wrong.

loads but I cant be arsed posting it, mainly cos I have done beer and rum and I am currently listening to Hotstepper by thingy.

People who complain that you do something then do it themselves...

Like not refilling the kettle after they use it, or putting a splash of water in the liquid soap to try and use up the dregs.

People complaining about their bad grammar or spelling being corrected, and use phrases like "grammar police".

If anyone corrects, say, the date of a particular game, then that's OK, apparently. So why woman about your errors being put right? We are supposed to learn from our mistakes, so being corrected is actually beneficial - except to those with fragile egos.

People thinking the lockdown depends on the police imposing it. It doesnt. It depends on people for once taking a personal and collective responsibility. Not 'plod' making them do it. Own it yourselves.
Thank you James Anderton. You missed out the bit about us swirling round in a cesspit of our own making,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.