Best goal scored against us

I think you mean a a year later when he scored that from basically where you take a throw in from went off all over the place that day
we went down the night before ,on the piss in derby,just the two of us,met up with derbys main lads who showed us around town,good lads D.L.F derby lunatic fringe

Was sitting talking with my brother about this last night with a few beers over facetime.

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But grudgingly the best I recall has to be this:

Not even subtle, not close to being best ffs. Crouch, Townsend (my favourite) Henry at Maine Rd, all miles better.

Rag ffs.

Townsend and Regis were both great goals. Also, a shout for Willie Johnston 40 yarder at Maine Road for West Brom. Anyone remember that or, better still, footage?

Right....stop being in denial blues.

Rooney shinned it etc etc.....if it hit his shin full-on it wouldn’t have gone in, he hit it with his laces - in the main (although down the pub with rags in earshot of course maintain the ‘shinner’ story naturally).

It was a fucking great goal end of.....technique etc....etc..

Makes us sounds like Rags or dippers..... give credit where it’s fucking due.

It was the last time those ****s had the sign over us barring the blip in 2013 let them have it.

We’re known as playing fair, let’s keep it that way.

OP is a dick for posting it mind.

Great goals against us for me btw was the saints striker at their place about 5 or 6 seasons ago. Cracking technique. Pella?

Honourable mentions already been said of course Crouch, Bale, Hasselbaink (broke my heart that day.....as did that fat scouse twat Fowler).....that Gabbiadini posted earlier was average at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.